MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
uh-oh after everything went according to plans.. at the very end of install to 10 I got this.,

Warning: require_once(/home/webxforu/public_html/inc/functions_serverstats.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webxforu/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 578

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/webxforu/public_html/inc/functions_serverstats.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/webxforu/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 578

What if anything should I do?
So its still 1.4.9? if so, just manually add the changes (if you can with this update)
Looks like your missing the functions_serverstats file.
Make sure you have uploaded all the files that were in the changed files zip, including ones in subfolders.
Thank you .. I have redone it and now it is fully upgraded. I made a dumb mistake. I will tell you. I changed the name of the install folder..from install to installb. Duh another blonde surge. thank you.
(2009-12-02, 08:04 AM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you .. I have redone it and now it is fully upgraded. I made a dumb mistake. I will tell you. I changed the name of the install folder..from install to installb. Duh another blonde surge. thank you.

Also for future references, always make a thorough backup of your db prior to the upgrade. if you have a large active board, set up a test forum, restore there the backup from the live forum and then upgrade it to see how things will go. if things go fine, proceed with the upgrade of your live forum. it won''t hurt to be extra careful and thorough Smile
Okay thank you babjusi... I backed up just in case...and I back up regular.. at least daily or at the most three times a week. The upgrade is complete and like I said it was a bit of a dumb move that caused the error. LOL
(2009-12-03, 06:36 AM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]Okay thank you babjusi... I backed up just in case...and I back up regular.. at least daily or at the most three times a week. The upgrade is complete and like I said it was a bit of a dumb move that caused the error. LOL

We all make errors Starnova, that is only human. I suggested the idea of the test board so you won''t be in for a surprise when you perform an action like the upgrade at your live forum. Also backing up the db regulary, it will save you a lot of head aches in the short and long run.