MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a bit of help adding an additional registration page, please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to add an additional Registration Information page, between the Registration Agreement and Registration Details page, and am having trouble getting it to work.

I have added a template for " member_register_agreement1", and can get the script to go from member_register_agreement to member_register_agreement1, or from member_register_agreement to member_register_start, or from member_register_agreement1, but I can not get it to go from member_register_agreement to member_register_agreement1 to member_register_start.

Anytime I try to add the second page it goes from the first to the second then instead of going to the member_register_start page it goes to the member_register_coppa page.

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong with the coding?

I've attached the original member.php file and the lines of code that should need modifying start at line 386. The coding I've tried is shown below:

// Is this user a COPPA user? We need to show the COPPA agreement too
		if($mybb->settings['coppa'] != "disabled" && ($mybb->cookies['coppauser'] == 1 || $under_thirteen))
		{
			if($mybb->settings['coppa'] == "deny")
			{
				error($lang->error_need_to_be_thirteen);
			}
			$lang->coppa_agreement_1 = $lang->sprintf($lang->coppa_agreement_1, $mybb->settings['bbname']);
			eval("\$coppa_agreement = \"".$templates->get("member_register_agreement_coppa")."\";");
		}

$plugins->run_hooks("member_register_agreement");

eval("\$agreement = \"".$templates->get("member_register_agreement")."\";");
		output_page($agreement);
		exit;

}

if($mybb->input['step'] == "register")	

{

$plugins->run_hooks("member_register_agreement1");

eval("\$agreement1 = \"".$templates->get("member_register_agreement1")."\";");
		output_page($agreement1);

}

else

{
		$plugins->run_hooks("member_register_start");