MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Registration Fields?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there is a setting for custom profile fields, but is there any option for when a person regsiters? For example when the regsitration comes up with like "username" "password" etc, can I also add like "Age" "Occupation" as other fields?

Also, as far as the custom profile fields, there is an option as to whether it is required? What effect does that have?
You have to make it required to get it on the registration page, it then also cannot be left blank when editing your profile either.
(2009-12-02, 11:19 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You have to make it required to get it on the registration page, it then also cannot be left blank when editing your profile either.

I have attached a picture of my current settings because when I click register, the fields aren't appearing.

Please try to regsiter and you will see what I mean. Registration is instant, no email needed.

http://www.cswrobotics.justmybb.com/
It needs to be editable, otherwise they can't edit it...
Thanks.
Another question: Is it possible to set up the calendar so that I can have an event listed every specific day. For example if my team meets every Tuesday..is it possible to setup the calendar so that every Tuesday has a message?