MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MW2: Thats legit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone on Topic Town made this thread about MW2. There was already a few threads about it, and I mentioned it, and then someone said MW2 is legit.
To bad it's failing more and more as people play it. Especially on the PC(All the things it IWNet was supposed to fix it didn't).
(2009-12-03, 04:01 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]To bad it's failing more and more as people play it. Especially on the PC(All the things it IWNet was supposed to fix it didn't).

My brother cant get enough of it on the PC Toungue
Me and him are probably going to put our Christmas money together and get the XBox 360 Elit MW2 Edition though Big Grin
It's not that it's not fun but it sucks getting owned by a hacker and not being able to kick him. And, there are no mods or custom maps so the life span of the game is pretty low in my eyes. However I do love Third Person Tactical(do better in third person for some reason Toungue).
Are we really bringing this up again?

IMHO IWNET absolutly flopped, no mods, maps, console, or dedi's...when asked in an interview "excluding IWNET, is the PC version of MW2 a direct port of the 360 version?" a representative answered "No, we had to incorporate graphic settings and mouse support"

WOW, graphic and mouse support? We should stop complaining, obviously IW has worked very hard to bring the PC gamer MW2.

/sigh
When you say MW2 I think MechWarrior 2... (Which I even still play fairly frequently... the MW2: Mercs anyways)
Umm, well I don't know what to tell you ralgith Toungue. I'm assuming you figured it out it's Modern Warfare 2 already though which is the new meaning Big Grin.
(2009-12-03, 04:54 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, well I don't know what to tell you ralgith Toungue. I'm assuming you figured it out it's Modern Warfare 2 already though which is the new meaning Big Grin.

Yes, it only took 10 seconds to realize it... I'm used to seeing that abbreviated as ModWar2 though Smile

I should install MW4 (MechWarrior 4) Mercenaries again on my laptop.... lol