MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URL prompt doesnt work in Safari 4.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I highlighted a word and click the hyperlink button in the editor, and when I hit CTRL+V to paste the URL I wanted to link, it put that URL in the text box, not the URL prompt box.

I will try to link the word 'this'.

This is a really cool software.
Becomes
http://community.mybboard.net/This is a really cool software.

Dont know if that makes sense, sorry if not!
I can reproduce, report it as a bug, a workaround will probably be made for 1.6.
(2009-12-03, 08:11 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I can reproduce, report it as a bug, a workaround will probably be made for 1.6.

See [issue=1] and [issue=2]. I would add it to one of those bug reports rather than create a new one, simply because it is a (very) similar issue.

(Yep, look how sexy that issue tag is...)
You just wanted to use the new tag didn't you.

Toungue
Yeah... Sad
(2009-12-03, 09:01 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-03, 08:11 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I can reproduce, report it as a bug, a workaround will probably be made for 1.6.

See [issue=1] and [issue=2]. I would add it to one of those bug reports rather than create a new one, simply because it is a (very) similar issue.

(Yep, look how sexy that issue tag is...)

Okay, sorry. I didnt know how to post bug reports so I just made a topic about it.