MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Free php chat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to install this mod/plugin and messed activated it before i installed the chat software... so i had deactivated it. Then downloaded and put in the chat software to my page then i reactivated it. I notice instead of one Chat button I had two. So I deactivated it and saw they were all gone, so I went an reactivated it and poof now there 3. Was hoping if anyone knew how to fix this problem...

http://www.thesacredlands.com

Thanks
Tried to take a look at your site, but didn't see the chat board and am not going to rregister just to be able to see it. But, my guess is that the plugin installed the hook each time you re-activated it and you'll need to edit the template and remopve the extra hooks.

I had a similar problem with another plugin.
You know where i would need to edit to do it?

Been searching the template editor under the admin cp and cant find the section to delete it.
I don't use that plugin, but where are the chat buttons shopwing up?

If it's in the header area and only available to registered members, then it's going to be the header_welcomeblock_member template in the header templates section.
If you could post a link to the plugin, we can attempt to identify the file to edit.