MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member.php not found? (Only for me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMPORTANT EDIT: Wait, I just realized something I missed. whenever I login, instead of going to something like www.victorssecret-wow.com/forums/member.php it goes to www.victorssecret-wow.com/member.php

It doesn't go to the forums directory. Is that something I messed up in the configuration?

Okay, so... I am hosting a website with HostMonster and use MyBB 1.4.10 (The latest version) I just set up the forum two days ago.

Website link: http://www.victorssecret-wow.com
Forums link: http://www.victorssecret-wow.com/forums

I am hosting the site for another person's game server (please don't make comments or ask questions why)

Both my account (Kijoun) and his account (t3hhotdawg) are set to administrators. Whenever he goes to login, he can get in. Whenever I go to login, I put in the correct username and password but I get the error:

Not Found

The requested URL /member.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.victorssecret-wow.com Port 80

I use Firefox by the way. I tried IE and Google Chrome but nothing is working. I had to delete my account and recreate it thinking it would work but it still gives me that error. I tried changing the cookie path, deleting my browser cookie, deleting and replacing settings.php, deleting and replacing members.php, but nothing will work. It seems as though my friend can login fine, and at first I thought it was my computer. I tried it on another computer and I still got the same error. I even tried creating a new account. Nothing is working... I even tried logging in on my computer with his account.

(Note: I did read the "Login/Logout Errors" thread)
(If you are mad at me for making a new thread about this then I'll go post a reply to that thread instead.)
Hmm, try this, open the member_login template in the ACP, find:

<form action="member.php" method="post">

replace with:

<form action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php" method="post">
(2009-12-03, 11:44 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, try this, open the member_login template in the ACP, find:

<form action="member.php" method="post">

replace with:

<form action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php" method="post">

I'm still getting the same error unfortunately.
It's OK for me now, have you gone to http://www.victorssecret-wow.com/forums/...tion=login and cleared your cache??
EDIT: Wait wait, nevermind. It's working now. Thanks a lot! =D

Hmm... I went there, typed in my username and password, and it logged me in for a second. It said the normal "Thank you for logging in you will now be taken back to where you came from" and then the tab closes. When I open it again, I am no longer logged in.
Hmm, well your cookie settings are OK, can you try clearing your browser cookies and trying again??