MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Links all whited out :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've just installed mybb for the first time (we've been staunch fans of phpbb but wanted to give this a whirl) - but I've run into some trouble;

Logging in as admin and going to the admin control panel results in a page with all the links invisible (picture attached).

I've tried it on two hosts - both are giving the same result. I'm guessing something is missing???? or something has the wrong permission????

I've followed the install directions to the letter (with the exception that I renamed: inc/config.default.php to inc/config.php - as one guide tells you to, the other does not)

My guess is this is something really stupid I've missed? Everything else appears to work OK (hard to tell, can't set anything up LOL).
Make sure the ./inc/languages/english/admin/ and it's contents are uploaded, that ./inc/languages/english/ and ./inc/languages/english/admin/ are CHMOD to 755 and the files inside are either 644 or 666.
Thanks - Just spotted the dir was empty :-0