MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Fawkes Software Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, it's actually been up since before the U.S. Thanksgiving, but I figured I'd post it here just to help make it official. The Fawkes Software website has opened and is ready for visitors. The forums are powered by MyBB, and the whole website uses my custom in-house theme. Currently the forum runs without any plugins, though I might add the advanced quick-reply one.

It's a bit empty right now but I figured as I get more news and products it will help fill out the site. Maybe once I actually sell some software I can dump the ads.

Also, the FSCMS beta is open. You can find it in the "Developer" pages.

I would be more appreciative if comments were posted on my site, but if you really don't want to, I'll accept them here [Image: wink.png].
It's a bit Web 1.0-looking.
Cool, though.
Since we're mainly showcasing the forums here, to me you have the forum categories the wrong way around. The Product Discussion category should be above the General Discussion category.
(2009-12-04, 03:14 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Since we're mainly showcasing the forums here, to me you have the forum categories the wrong way around. The Product Discussion category should be above the General Discussion category.

http://forums.fawkessoft.com/

Is that better?
Sorry, I don't see what you've changed. Each time I've looked I've refreshed (Alt-F5) and the General category has been above the Project Discussion category.
That wasn't me. I haven't changed the site since I'm just now reading the thread (have to sleep sometime, right?).

I think I'll do that since discussion of the projects is more relevant than general discussion.
Looks pretty good. Just fix some margins.
Which margins should I fix? Also, does anyone have any suggestions for a better download system than the one I'm currently using? I'd expand on my plugin to make it standalone but I don't want to do that until I have other people contributing to the FSCMS.
Like some of the bottom links, are all the way to the left and not like 5px over or whatever like they should be.
I'm still not sure what you mean. Could you post a specific page this is happening on?

Also, I'm thinking of just removing the Sandbox since at the moment there's no need for it. People can just download the actual software and test it on their own computer, so all the Sandbox does is allow potential problems.
Pages: 1 2