MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Moderate posts and threads for users and groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone send me this plugin please?
the forum is closed =/
I am sorry to inform you that i bought all babjusi plugins and copyrights, therefore it would be illegal to "send you" that plugin...

The only way to get that plugin legally would be to subscribe to MyBBCodes.com
another reason to not subscribe your website

whatever i've found an free alternative for everyone, so will not have to enter mybbcodes.com

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=262
(2010-05-23, 03:38 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]another reason to not subscribe your website

whatever i've found an free alternative for everyone, so will not have to enter mybbcodes.com

Why are you trashing exdiogene 's thread. You are such a cheapstake and evil person. And babjusi plugin has moderation for single users too and not only for groups.
(2010-05-23, 03:38 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]another reason to not subscribe your website

Good work Buddy, i do not need this plugin but still would like to thanks you, i strongly believe when mybb is free ,it plugins should also be freee,

i wont mind subscribing to mybbcodes.com, but there are other sites as well and i cant subscribe to all, all sites offer different plugin so you have to subscribed to all of them and many people cant subcribe, this way mybb users will decrease
(2010-05-25, 11:01 AM)netjockey Wrote: [ -> ]Good work Buddy, i do not need this plugin but still would like to thanks you, i strongly believe when mybb is free ,it plugins should also be freee,

i wont mind subscribing to mybbcodes.com, but there are other sites as well and i cant subscribe to all, all sites offer different plugin so you have to subscribed to all of them and many people cant subcribe, this way mybb users will decrease

This is your opinion, but i think otherwise. If you can subscribe to only one plugins site that have all the plugins you need you will also get support and upgrade for these plugins all along the multiple versions changes of MyBB.

Have a look at the FREE plugins available for MyBB and try to find how many of the plugins are upgraded for each main version and you will discover that you wont be able to upgrade your forum without losing most of your plugins.

This is the difference between a mature and professionnal paid plugins provider and most of the FREE unreliable plugins provider.

It is your choice, but i am sure that the future of MyBB is mostly uncertain with FREE plugins developpers compare to what they could have with affordable and reliable paid plugins developpers...
I agree with Glas, since Mybb is free Paid Plugins need to go away. Do people actually buy them?
Anyone knows if this plugin works on 1.6 ? I really need something like that
Pages: 1 2