MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Moderate posts and threads for users and groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Moderate posts and threads for users and groups

Type: Plugin for Mybb

Version: For any versions of Mybb 1.4* series.

Funcionality: This plugin will allow you to moderate a certain user or users and a certain group or groups of your choise. Meaning that all their posts and threads will be moderated before they appear in forum.

After you install and activate the plugin, make sure to edit its settings accordingly. The posts and threads that will await moderation will appear at your Acp-Forums & Posts-Moderation Queue. They will appear at the ModCP as well.

You can also exclude a certain forum/s of your choise from the moderation where thier posts and threads will appear normally.

Important: Nobody is authorized to upload this plugin in other sites/forums and claim it as their own. You are also not allowed to remove the copyright without my permission. By downloading the plugin you agree to the above.

To have an idea how the plugin looks like, please check out the screenshots atatched below.

Download Link:

http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=70
Quite a nice feature my friend. Thank you.
This would be awesome if the posts/threads that are being moderated were displayed in the ModCP instead of the AdminCP
(2009-12-04, 11:34 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a nice feature my friend. Thank you.

Thanks Smile

(2009-12-04, 11:37 PM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]This would be awesome if the posts/threads that are being moderated were displayed in the ModCP instead of the AdminCP

They are displayed at the ModCP as well. You can see it at the screenshot attached below.
Awesome.
Thanks for the plugin. It's something that I'm sure everyone can use.
Awesome work.
I'm using this!
Excellent work with this Plug-in babjusi. I think this ought to be included as a core feature in MyBB. I will use this too.
(2009-12-05, 02:46 PM)jbroger Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent work with this Plug-in babjusi. I think this ought to be included as a core feature in MyBB. I will use this too.

Glad to see that other users foind it useful as well.
(2009-12-05, 02:46 PM)jbroger Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent work with this Plug-in babjusi. I think this ought to be included as a core feature in MyBB. I will use this too.

I agree to this too. It is an awesome hack. Can you do it so users first posts will be moderated instead of all their posts?
That board is closed, and has been for awhile now. Does anyone else have a plugin like this one?
Pages: 1 2