MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WTB: Buttons (Graphic Designer Needed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are a good graphic designer, and are willing to make me some buttons. Post your examples and also let me know what you charge. They are for my website (not forum) and I need eight (8) buttons made and I shall provide the text and a graphic I want featured on the buttons.

So show me your work and prices, and I can get these done. I pay via PayPal only (as it's the only system I use at the moment).

Thanks,
BlueEew.
(2009-12-03, 07:05 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]If you are a good graphic designer, and are willing to make me some buttons. Post your examples and also let me know what you charge. They are for my website (not forum) and I need eight (8) buttons made and I shall provide the text and a graphic I want featured on the buttons.

So show me your work and prices, and I can get these done. I pay via PayPal only (as it's the only system I use at the moment).

Thanks,
BlueEew.

What kind of buttons are you looking for, exactly?
They are simply for a websites navigation, I shall PM you with the details with a screenshot. Smile
Hmm, I have the same question. What kind of buttons? I might be interested and for how much?
(2009-12-06, 04:32 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I have the same question. What kind of buttons? I might be interested and for how much?

I think the position as been filled, I shall let you know if not. Smile