MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forumsecurity.eu-my latest mybb powered forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am very familiar with Smf and Ipb other than Mybb but I decided to focus more on Mybb. But if any user running those other forums into their site and seek help with issues, they are more then welcome for help. I would do my best to help anyone.

Thank you for your comment and suggestion btw Smile
A good looking forum and it has some useful hacks.
Thanks tarekovski Smile

Update: From now on all my plugins will be downloaded only from those members who will make a donation of no less than 6 euros or from those members who will make 15 quality posts.

I didn''t want to go paid but after seeing that almost all who signed up at my forum downloaded the plugins without so much as a thank you or any other extra cortesy post, I decided to make my plugins available to only those that will make a financiary donation or be active by way of posting.
Another update and this time it is final.

I will not set up a subcription nor set a post limit anymore to download the plugins that I have created. The exception will be the ones that I did as paid.

It is a shame though cos I had started to work on 2-3 big plugins that I think would have been widely used but it ain''t worth it. Until now it has been a one way street and I don''t think that it will change.
Pages: 1 2