MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forumsecurity.eu-my latest mybb powered forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.forumsecurity.eu

I had this domain for a while now but only the last couple of days I put it to good use Big Grin. I decided to go with mybb on this project cos in the months that I have been hanging around here, I came to love this amazing software.

The main goal of my forum is to help all those who get hacked to get their forum back with minimum damage/loss. Also I will try to help out with other issues and problems that the users might experience with their forums.

Occasionally I will be releasing new plugins and now and then custom themes too. They will all be free, however for some of them a minimum number of posts might be required in order to be downloaded. A simple thank you for the plugin that you will download from my forum or for the help that you will recive, will go a long way Smile

The theme that I am currently using is a modified version of my previous theme, clean cut blue.

All the suggestions, feedbacks and constructive criticism are more then welcome.

Thank you for reading this.
I like the look of it, not sure that I like the Overview at the top. but the rest of it looks good....Good luck with it all, I like the idea of the plug ins that you're creating. Smile
(2009-12-04, 03:27 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I like the look of it, not sure that I like the Overview at the top. but the rest of it looks good....Good luck with it all, I like the idea of the plug ins that you're creating. Smile

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion Smile

Can you tell me please what you meant by the Overview at the top? Did you mean that part where the latest posts, members and such are displayed?
Yes, IMHO that's overcrowding the top of the forum and would be better suited at the bottom of the forum since it is basically the forum stats.
Indeed. I moved it below the stats and it looks much better that way. Thank you for the suggestion Smile
Congratulations with your forum babjusi. The theme looks very nice, especially those sidebar things. It gives it a unique and sharp look. Well done mate cool
(2009-12-05, 02:55 PM)jbroger Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations with your forum babjusi. The theme looks very nice, especially those sidebar things. It gives it a unique and sharp look. Well done mate cool

Thank you for your feedback and kind words roger, appreciate it.
congrat babjusi Wink
hope your mission is succes, to talk about security
Thanks Smile
A great subject. Some good content on the site too. I personally think you should support other forums too. (Wider audience).
Pages: 1 2