MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum errors, not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For some reason, my MyBB forum has been experiencing various problems. Sometimes it takes a while for my forum to load, other times it doesn't load at all. Now before you guys start explaining that it's because of my server, then that is incorrect. I have another site on the same server and everything works perfect, AND I've had no downtime at all.

The main account is the reseller, and I created a new hosting account specifically for another website of mine in it (which is the MyBB forum). I've really got NO idea how this is occurring or what could be the cause, so I was hoping someone might have an answer for this.

Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Oh, and the link to the forum is http://www.pc-blueprint.studio-blueprint.com/index.php.
A URL would be helpful, the one in your sig goes to an SMF forum.
Sorry about that, the link to the forum is http://www.pc-blueprint.studio-blueprint.com/index.php.

The forum works perfectly now, but on the odd occasion it doesn't...
Have you checked the error logs?
Where can I view these logs? All I can find are Administrator, Moderator, User Email, System Mail and User Warning logs.
They'll be in the CP of your host somewhere.
I have looked in my control panel of the site and it shows 52 error logs between the times of 4:07 am and 5:47 am, all occurring this morning. The error is a 'File does not exist' error, and occurs mainly in the following folders/files:
How can I fix this?
No fix? Or is it better if I wait until I get the error on the forum in order to show you guys?
Those errors shouldn't be causing a problem, I have a load like that too.

Can you post the debug stats from the footer after it's been slow to load??
Ok, will do.

If the forum doesn't show up completely I'll be sure to post straight away also. Thanks Matt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4