MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NakaMuura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just to stop all the confusion about my old site "TheCommunityV2", I made a new site called "NakaMuura". Ir is a gaming forum and is hosted by JustMyBB which means the link is:

www.nakamuura.justmybb.com

Features:
-Donation Page
-Chat produced by ChatAnGo

What We're Looking Towards:
-Someone to handle the Donation Page
-Having More Staff and Supporters
-A Domain

We are also affiliated with 2 sites already. Their names are:

TC's World (community forum)
RuneKings 317 (gaming forum)

If you would like to check their links as well, go to our site under the "Affiliates" catergory in our forums, and just click their names.

Anyways, I hope you like it and please remember to leave comments and suggestions for me, I really need them.

Thank You!

PS. My username is NakaMuura on the site.
Waaaaayyyyyyyy too many boards. You have like ten threads.
Logo and Chatbox don't fit in with the theme...
K I'll fix that. Also someone else put the logo, I'm fixing that too
(2009-12-04, 02:53 PM)Relyc Wrote: [ -> ]Features:
-Donation Page
Is that really a feature?

(2009-12-04, 02:53 PM)Relyc Wrote: [ -> ]What We're Looking Towards:
Wait...you mean that "feature" doesn't even work?

An fitting banner would also be nice, try using a transparent background.

Good luck with your site.
No, I mean it works, I just can't take the donations, I need someone else's paypal to take the donations for me, if you know what I mean. Also, I'm working on the graphics like I said before. I have no experience in making banners but if any of you could do so, that would be nice. Otherwise, I'll just go looking for someone.
I can make you simple banner if you wish, also what do u mean works? if i were to donate rigght now who would get the money? nobody right? how is that working.
Actually i think my partner Joshua would, and yes I would like a banner with the word "NakaMuura" on it in a cool black/white design.
(2009-12-04, 02:53 PM)Relyc Wrote: [ -> ]Features:
-Donation Page

What We're Looking Towards:

Sorry but these two really made me laugh

Toungue
(2009-12-05, 04:12 AM)Relyc Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i think my partner Joshua would, and yes I would like a banner with the word "NakaMuura" on it in a cool black/white design.

Dint I already make you one?
Pages: 1 2