MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Query to list the email of the users.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you!
It helped me a lot.
No problem guys. I've even considered making it look all pretty with some html and css and what not... but yeah, I never got around to it lol.
(2009-12-08, 08:26 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]No problem guys. I've even considered making it look all pretty with some html and css and what not... but yeah, I never got around to it lol.

I edit it with something like this with tables and some colours Rolleyes Im testing it so later I will post it Smile
Well, once of my other scripts like this I made follow the default theme of the forum using it. Looks very nice in fact.
If you want to view Email List only, in (built) nice way theme, use this tips

Open Your Active Templates,

On Member List Templates - memberlist
find
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></span></td>
after that, add this
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->email_addr}</strong></span></td>

On Member List Templates - memberlist_user
find
<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['regdate']}</td>
and add this before above code
<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['email']}</td>

finally, point to this address
http://www.your-forum.com/memberlist.php

But beware,
Everybody can see all member email, even those user set their profile to hidden mail.
I dont know this is MyBB bug? Smile
No, it isn't a MyBB bug. You're displaying the raw $user['email'] field without running it through an if statement to see if the user has requested to have their email hidden.
Well, I will look into memberlist.php file Smile
Pages: 1 2