MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar problem displaying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed fresh the new 1.4.10

I imported my old 1.4.9 backup sql file with no problems.

However if I attempt to click on the calendar to see the calendar I get the following error message from SQL.

I am not that familiar with SQL so please be aware of this.

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'allowsmilies' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO iisiqsociety_calendars (name,disporder,startofweek,eventlimit,showbirthdays,moderation,allowhtml,allowmycode,allowimgcode,allowsmilies) VALUES ('IIS Calendar','1','0','4','1','0','0','0','0','0')

Any help you can render would be appreciated.

Thank you,

coolcos
I suggest you either download 1.4.9 from here http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Versions#1.4.x then import your backup and run an update or manually create a column called 'allowsmilies' in the 'field list' table. Did you have any plugins that effect the calender installed on your 1.4.9 installation? It is possibly used by a plugin you don't have installed.
(2009-12-05, 05:20 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you either download 1.4.9 from here http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Versions#1.4.x then import your backup and run an update or manually create a column called 'allowsmilies' in the 'field list' table. Did you have any plugins that effect the calender installed on your 1.4.9 installation? It is possibly used by a plugin you don't have installed.

Thank you TimB, I will attempt to add the column as you suggest, hopefully I will not mess this up.

coolcos
Why did you install 1.4.10 fresh and then import a backup?? That's not necessary, you only needed to run the upgrade script and it only reverted 3 templates to default... if you just imported a backup you haven't now got the changes the upgrade script made...