MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Lounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Lounge is a community forum that is still under construction.
[Image: 84613706.png]

http://www.tc8950.mybbest.com

We plan to add more features to the site too.
(By we I mean Me and My friend HaK)

Hope you like it Smile
The site is kind of slow to load (might be my computer, who knows.) Also, I think you should work on it a little bit more before you release it to the public. Most people here get pretty flabbergasted when people post their sites and say "it's still under construction."
(2009-12-05, 04:34 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]The site is kind of slow to load (might be my computer, who knows.) Also, I think you should work on it a little bit more before you release it to the public. Most people here get pretty flabbergasted when people post their sites and say "it's still under construction."

Thanks for the suggestion.

It might be you computer. It works fine for me.
Took a good 15 seconds to load for me too and all other sites are loading near instantly.
(2009-12-05, 05:15 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Took a good 15 seconds to load for me too and all other sites are loading near instantly.

I dont know why that is unfortunately, like I said it works fine for me.
Slow for me too.
I have contacted mybbest to tell them about this, Hope I can find out why it is slow.
Never loaded for me.
MyBBest contacted me back and they said nothing was wrong. I dont know why it dosent work for you. Sad
Its fast for you TC because you have it cached. Clear your cache and cookies. You will see.
Pages: 1 2