MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release]GroupRanks 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GroupRanks 1.0

This is the official & first thread where I am releasing GroupRanks 1.0. Any Questions and requests will be posted under this thread as a reply.

Example:-

[Image: htctgm.png]

What is GroupRanks?

GroupRank is a set of images for groups which will help you show you user Rank. This resolution of these images are 123*26 so that you can easily put them as your group images.

GroupRank 1.0 is the first release,now the rank images are available in 7 colors i.e Red,Blue,Yellow,Green,Orange,Violet & Sky Blue. The rank images has a glossy effect.

Download:-
http://www.forum.tech2game.com/Thread-GroupRanks-1-0

Rank Images Text(Ranks available in Images):-
ActiveMember
Admin
CEO
Designer
Developer
Executive
GMOD
Management
MOD
Owner
Respected
Support
VIP

License:-
These Images are licensed under creative common license. You are not allowed to modify,distribute these Images. If you want to distribute or modify these images contact me via PM. Also you are not allowed to sell this images at any situation.

Note: I future I will release more GroupRank images will different texts & styles. Keep an eye on this thread. Smile

Tech 2 Game - Exclusive Content - © 2009 Tech2game.com. All Rights Reserved.
Very nice! Thanks for these!
Fugly...
what is Fugly??
i suposs fu***** ugly

by the way could you share the PSD's?
to make a spanish version?
I think he meant to said funny + ugly. But it depends on personal choices. I really like those rank Images(not because I created those). Ok I will share the PSD's.

Zomaian can you explain why you just said "Fugly.."??
(2009-12-08, 06:05 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Fugly...

I'm sorry, but how does telling him that his work is "fugly" help him at all?
My advice, use better colours. IMHO they are all to light. A darker shade of each would go a long way. I'm not sure if the text does have a border with the colour, if so keep it (but darker shades)
(2009-12-09, 02:22 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-08, 06:05 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Fugly...

I'm sorry, but how does telling him that his work is "fugly" help him at all?

Unfortunately Killswitch, we have to deal with folks opinions here however much we may dislike them.

(2009-12-09, 03:43 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]My advice, use better colours. IMHO they are all to light. A darker shade of each would go a long way. I'm not sure if the text does have a border with the colour, if so keep it (but darker shades)

They are light but who knows what theme they're gonna be used for, heck, someone out there may have a theme that these would be just ideal......With that in mind, the images themselves look fine to me, good work!!!
Well I am using those rank images in Zomaian's Mybb Pro theme...
Pages: 1 2