MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Supermoderator Restriction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Supermoderator Restriction

Type: Plugin for Mybb

Version: For any versions of Mybb 1.4* series.

Funcionality: This plugin will allow you to hide the ip''s in posts from the supermoderators. It will also allow you to prevent the Supermoderators from using the Ip Search feature at the Mod CP.

Important: Nobody is authorized to upload this plugin in other sites/forums and claim it as their own. You are also not allowed to remove the copyright without my permission. By downloading the plugin you agree to the above.

Download Link:

http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=79
Turkish Plugins
Download
[attachment=16382]
Turkish By bomfile
http://forum.mybbdestek.com/Konu-sueper-...A7e-plugin
Thanks.
Supermoderators you mean Global Moderators right?
Where do I change the GID to make this plugin work with another group? Is this possible?
(2009-12-06, 01:50 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Supermoderators you mean Global Moderators right?
Where do I change the GID to make this plugin work with another group? Is this possible?

Yes, that is what I meant. The way the plugin is coded it works only for the globalmoderator group.
@bomfile, thanks for the translation.
I have installed it and enabled but it didn't removed the: IP: Logged from the gMod..
Also.. When I deactivate it the plugin didn't remove the settings from the ACP>Settings page.
(2009-12-06, 03:56 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed it and enabled but it didn't removed the: IP: Logged from the gMod..

What group you are using as gmods? The default one or a custom group? Cos it works only with the default one. The plugin is tested thoroughly and it works as it should.

One other thing, if you will have more question regarding my plugins, it would be best to post them at my own forum if you won''t mind as this is one here meant more as a release one.
Global Mods: GID 3
Is this the default?

P.S: I have posted in your forum but you didn't answer me..
Yes, that should be the default I believe.

I replied you there.
Quote:This plugin will allow you to hide the ip''s in posts from the supermoderators. It will also allow you to prevent the Supermoderators from using the Ip Search feature at the Mod CP.

damn nice...
Its very very useful for big-big forum with more than 15-20 moderators or 3 supermods.
As an Admin, you can not control the mods behavior. I have experience, some moderator have personal problem with members. And they (moderator) use that feature to see IP address of member and abuse it. At the past till now, I disable permanently IP Searching/listing on posts/threads. And, this mods will help for (newbie) Forum Admin.

babjusi, You're rocks!Big Grin
I agree FBI. That is why I coded it in the first place for a big forum that I help administrate.
Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated Smile
Pages: 1 2