MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: symbols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess this happened after i upgraded to 1.4.10, but anyways when members post and add bold text and large text and quotes eachother it only shows the symbols and not the bold text, for example one of the posts shows

Quote:<span style="font-size: large;">GOLDEN BOY GIVEN GREEN LIGHT TO BEGIN MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO NEGOTIATIONS</span><br />
By Simon Ruvalcaba | November 15, 2009<br />
<br />
Not long after Manny Pacquiao's impressive 12th round TKO victory over Miguel Cotto, the President of HBO Sports, Ross Greenberg, received a phone call from Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who informed him that he's been given the green light from Floyd Mayweather Jr. to begin negotiations for a potential Mayweather vs. Pacquiao showdown. "He plans on meeting next week with Bob to make the Mayweather fight," revealed Greenberg just minutes after the phone call. Arum would reiterate the news during the post-fight press conference.<br />

But, when i click on full edit and then just update the post it shows the quote box and bold text and everything, any ideas, i'm pretty stumped on this one.
Is HTML enabled...??
Not sure, where would that option be?

nvm i got it
Has it fixed it..?
Ya, for some reason all of the "allow html in posts" were unchecked.
*shrugs* - It's fixed the problem that's the main thing Toungue
idk if the upgrade did that but, it's fixed Wink