MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some feedback on my theme for CXR.CC.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Based on the feedback I received in my last thread, I came up with the current theme for www.CXR.cc which I received quite a few compliments on. I would like some feedback from you all though since you are always very helpful and it would only benefit me to get your comments. Smile
Oh, and please don't bother replying if you're not going to provide helpful criticism. If you don't like something please provide some details so I can fix it. Replying with "I don't like it" doesn't mean anything and provides me no guidance to fix what you don't like and such replies will be ignored.
Anything? Big Grin
For the color choices you did pretty well I think. I don't really know what I would improve honestly.

But, didn't you just get out of the free hosting business?
Yes, I'm back in it because I have more time than before and I'm using this new company as a resource for my new book I am writing. Smile
Yes, it is a book I'm interested in as well Big Grin. Perhaps a free copy for a few friends at mybb? (j/k I will probably buy it though)
I like the colour scheme, but to me the No New Posts folder icons/images that you're using look rather too faded. I'd be more inclined to try using the New Posts icons/images but leaving out the "paper" inside it, just to see how that looks against what you already have.
I've updated the on/off/offlock GIFs with the ones located in the theme CoolLime, let me know if those look any better?
Integrate the client panel into MyBB. Also the iPanel makes Windows 7 act weird, the taskbar keeps flashing and my Mozilla browser top keeps shakin when http://www.cxr.cc/control/login/index.php is open...
Unfortunately I don't have the money to get iPanel integrated into MyBB and my developer on staff if focusing on my paid hosting company and integrating WHMCS into MyBB.

As for the flashing and shaking I don't know what to say since there's not much I can do about it. Sad
I think the iPanel thing may be on your end Zomaian. As it doesn't do anything to me on Win7 in Chrome.
Pages: 1 2