MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Hosting Packages (No overselling!) - 2 Accounts Only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some people run large MyBB forums or websites, but having to use a VPS is a hassle for them.

I am offering hosting accounts to 2 people only with the following resources:

15GB Disk Space
400GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email/Domains/etc.
Latest cPanel
1 Dedicated IP Address (Additional available for $2/month/each)

$29.99/month (or $249.99/year - save $100+)

You may ask yourself - Why don't I just go to HostGator and get an unlimited plan for $8? Because if your website/forum actually needs these resources, then HostGator will probably ban you in the blink of an eye. I am also not offering it for that cheap because no company can actually offer you these resources for much less (at least on shared hosting). And if your website is in need of these resources, then it should easily be earning enough money to pay for the costs.

These resources are NOT oversold, you are getting EXACTLY what you pay for. Thus I am only allowing 2 accounts.

If you are interested, please PM me to order. MyBBWebHost's Terms of Service will apply.

If you ask, I will also gladly transfer your MyBB forum from another host or even another software (if supported by Merge system) for free!

PS: I would like to reiterate that while the accounts are hosted by MyBBWebHost, it does NOT mean that you can only run MyBB. I ENCOURAGE that you try our hosting with just about any type of website - it will run very smoothly.