MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got this error today when I tried to enter in my forums:
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (private=0 OR (private=1 AND uid=0)) AND (starttime+86400>1260113469 OR (s' at line 1
Query:
    SELECT eid, cid, name, starttime, endtime FROM mybb_events WHERE cid IN () AND (private=0 OR (private=1 AND uid=0)) AND (starttime+86400>1260113469 OR (starttime<1260113469 AND endtime>1260113469)) ORDER BY starttime ASC LIMIT 5 

I'm unable to enter the forums until I solve this error... =(
How do I solve it?
Do you have any plugins that effect the calendar in some way?? What page does it show on??
I have the google seo but only for the sitemap and it is disbaled (the calendar option)
It shows in the index.php: http://computerandstuff.co.cc/forums/index.php
But isn't all time..
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-607...#pid435103
You must have a plugin if it's being shown on the index, the events table isn't queried on the index page by default.
Ohh.. I think it was a plugin for the stats... Is possible to delete the table of this plugin?
I have this one instaled but never had problems with it:
Advanced Stats on Index/Portal

And I have installed this one yesterday (this issue was reposted yesterday):
ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics (I have disabled this one now)
If you uninstall/deactivate a plugin it should remove any db tables and/or settings that it had added. But in case it hasn''t, have a look at the db and delete the table of that plugin manually.
Thank You.
I'll have a look now.
But the error seems to be gone.
If the error has gone I would leave it alone then.
There is no table there so I think it got dropped when I deactivated and uninstalled the plugin.
(2009-12-06, 06:18 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]There is no table there so I think it got dropped when I deactivated and uninstalled the plugin.

That would be the case with the uninstall/deactivate actions. It should remove automatically any db tables and/or settings that it had added.
Pages: 1 2