MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 50% sale on all proxy and shared packages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We At FreeHostingLand.com Have Officially Started Our Christmas Sale. We provide Shared, Proxy and Free Forum Hosting. Our services are designed for both beginners and professionals. If you are looking for UK, Or USA Hosting for free, we have got you covered. All of our plans include 24/7 support.

On our Paid Plans We are giving you a massive 50% off your first month for every package you buy, The prices below are the prices without the 50% off so for the sale price just half the usual price Smile, if you brought 2 packages you would get both packages half price, or for our Free Packages See http://community.mybboard.net/thread-60198.html

The Coupon Code for the 50% Xmas Discount is: XmasSale09

For Our Paid Packages Continue Reading.

Proxy Hosting:
- Paid Proxy Package 1:
-Space: 1000MB
-Bandwidth:Unmetered
-Addon Domains: 99
-FTP Accounts: 99
-Mysql Accounts: 99
Only $9.00 MONTHLY

ORDER NOW

Shared Hosting:
- Paid Hosting Package 1:
-Space: 5000MB
-Bandwidth:Unmetered
-Addon Domains: Unlimited
-FTP Accounts: Unlimited
-Mysql Accounts: Unlimited
Only $10.00 MONTHLY

ORDER NOW

Custom Package:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Space: ANY
-Bandwidth: ANY
-Addon Domains: ANY
-FTP Accounts: ANY

PM Me for a custom package
Seems like you like to oversell and overcrowd huh Toungue.
Hi Zomaian,
We do not oversell, the reason we are selling these packages half price is becuase our servers are empty, i have 2 servers and both are empty (expect one or two personal sites and a couple of customers), i would rather recoupe some money per month, rather than both servers just sit empty, as that would be a total waste of money.

If you ran a hosting company and has 2 empty servers (except a few personal sites and a couple of customers) , i am sure you would equally see the business sence in running a christmas promotion and as such making some revenue, rather than having 2 empty servers.

As Anyone who has used our hosting will tell you our servers are fast, we are a resonable, affordable price, we offer good support, what more can you want, Both Our servers have currently had 100% uptime, althought our uptime promise is 99.9%

Thank you for your input.
James

(2009-12-06, 08:42 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you like to oversell and overcrowd huh Toungue.