MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Possible bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed that the new pm notice on one of my forums were displaying text that shouldn't be there (example: {3}{4}, etc). I compared the 1.4.10 global.lang.php with the same file from 1.4.9 , which works correctly.

The 1.4.10 contains the following line:
Quote:$l['newpm_notice_one'] = "<strong>You have one unread private message</strong> from <a href=\"{1}\">{2}</a> titled <a href=\"private.php?action=read&amp;pmid={3}\" style=\"font-weight: bold;\">{4}</a>";
While the 1.4.9 one contains:
Quote:$l['newpm_notice_one'] = "<strong>You have one unread private message</strong> from {1} titled <a href=\"private.php?action=read&amp;pmid={2}\" style=\"font-weight: bold;\">{3}</a>";

I may have changed it accidentally when editing the file, but I don't think so. Is anyone else having this problem with 1.4.10?
If not, then it must be on my end.
Reupload all your files again, this change was done for 1.4.8, it's fine for me on 1.4.10.
If you use a custom language file (like I do) you just have to copy the line from 1.4.10.