MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im looking for some one to do up my forum.

anyone wiling on giving a friend a hand
I'd recomend Zomaian he is amazing.
thanks but im looking for some-one to do it for free.
im not very good at all this but want to learn you no.

i need hosting,domain,logo,theme
ino long list but help would be GREAT.
Hosting you can get at www.cxr.cc domain you can get at www.co.cc (free) Logo you can get my downloading gimp and playing around with it. Theme i recomend you go to the request area and ask. I know Joshee wanted to get better.
IMO it is worth paying the $20 or whatever for their themes. Combus is also great.

In terms of hosting and domains, I doubt you will find many people willing to help you when you aren't even willing to invest $10 for a domain and a few dollars a month for hosting.... :s

Ps. If you problem is sending money online because you are underage take a look at this thread http://community.mybboard.net/thread-532...ght=paypal
thats the thing iv tried to get a domain and host but i just cant. tried for 4 hours just drove me mad i tell you mad . lol .
(2009-12-06, 11:13 PM)worldsoccer Wrote: [ -> ]thats the thing iv tried to get a domain and host but i just cant. tried for 4 hours just drove me mad i tell you mad . lol .

Did you go to the sites i suggested?
i cheak alot of site that people suggested around this place,
Do the ones i gave you. I know for a fact both work.
ok .ill have a try
no wnt wrk