MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Req] Hide certain forum from "Today's Posts" in User CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all =)

I was wondering if anyone might be able to try and make a modification/plug-in to allow users to block certain forums from the "View Today's Posts" link in their User CP?

I've had some members request it because some of the sections of my forum "flood" the results, making it difficult to view the newest threads in the sections they want.

They could click "Forum" to make it sort by forum ([desc]) but that's not the same. I think an addition to the User CP would be great.

Thanks if anyone can help!
I think if you remove a forum from being searchable for the group that will do it. You can edit a forums permissions in admincp. Click the groups extra "set permissions" link and uncheck "can search forums".
Yea I knew that, but don't want to block it from a group, I want users to be able to decide themselves via their Control Panel.

I guess that's a temporary fix, but not what I was asking for. Exactly what I mean is a drop down menu or something where a user can 'check the box' to block certain forums from their 'View Today's Posts".

Thanks for the post though =)