MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Columns remove error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, i soppoused that i can ask for help one more time. There is ton of templates, so i cant remeber them all.
My question now is:
Which template to edit, to align columns in "search results" page ?

p.s.
you have image in attach to see what i am talking about.
search_results_threads_thread:

1. For forum column:

<td class="{$bgcolor}">{$thread['forumlink']}</td>

You can add this to the td:

align="center"

or:

style="text-align: center;"

2. For Lastpost:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" style="white-space: nowrap">
	<span class="smalltext">
		{$lastpostdate} {$lastposttime}<br />
		<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}
	</span>
</td>

You can add this code at the td:

align="right"

or, edit the style of the td:

style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;"
Wow, What a quick answer. and guess it is the right one!
Man, i have no words for this. You have all templates in your head.
thanks ! thanks ! thanks !
You are most welcome, apo. I'm still a beginner. Really, you have a very nice theme there.
thanks for the compliments. i am trying. but you are king. When i'll have your knowledge, it will be easy, but now...
Now i am messing up with that free floating line in: http://www.globalgsm.mk/search.php or maybe would be nice to remove all horizontal lines in http://www.globalgsm.mk/search.php
I don't know which "free floating line"?
I'm sure you know that they come from your trow1 and trow2. So, what do you want to do with them? Except for the "Search by Username" part, I think the others are good...? I'm sorry, I can't understand what you want to do with the line.
to remove horisontal separators and align username box in search
here is an attach:
You need to edit your search template. That is in the same template category with search_results_threads and search_results_threads_thread. Because the horizontal lines come from your trow1 and trow2 css class, and most of the search table use trow1 class, so, I think you need to add another class for them.

And for the aligning username box, you need to edit this code in that templates:

<table><tr>
<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" id="author" name="author" size="35" maxlength="{$mybb->settings['maxnamelength']}" /><br /><span class="smalltext"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="matchusername" value="1" checked="checked" />&nbsp; {$lang->match_username}</span></td>
<td class="trow1">&nbsp;</td>
</tr></table>
Pages: 1 2 3