MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo gets squeezed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a logo with a big dimenzion and when i put it onto my website it gets kind of squeezed and then it just doesnt fit anymore? what can be causing this? thanks for help./
Link for the forums please.
actually now its fine at a certain zooming level .. but if you zoom in the page the logo gets out of the space that its supposed to be and becomes ultra big how can i make it so it rezises it self?
Errr.... You want to make your logo scalable? Not sure how to do that without an SVG...
Look in the header template and see if there is a width and height on the img if so remove it. If not look in the global.css and look under .logo to see if there is a width and height on the class if so remove it.
(2009-12-08, 01:32 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Look in the header template and see if there is a width and height on the img if so remove it. If not look in the global.css and look under .logo to see if there is a width and height on the class if so remove it.

He wants it though if you can control key and plus key the header also moves (if i am correct) Which i am pretty sure you only can do with an SVG, in zooming in.
@Hyde, a link to your forum or at least a screenshot with the problem would help to understand better what you mean and therefore increase the chances of the correct answers to your issues.
As said in the first post and in the post above we need the link to your forum to see what is happening..