MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh my god Google...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That's a good point, the iPod Touch/iPhone was a totally new concept when it came out, now there's loads of iPhone competitors, other phones have an app store etc. If the iPhone hadn't have existed I highly doubt half the smartphones available now would exist.
(2009-12-09, 08:39 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Got it. So you americans/british say 'warrenty' and not guaranty.. meh. Wait 'guaranty' is correct as the google chrome dictionary says, warrenty isn't, it's warrAnty. Right?

Guarantee is the correct spelling, as is warranty.

They are essentially the same thing except that a guarantee is usually given by the manufacturer, whereas a warranty is usually given by a retailer.
* Dennis Tsang waits patiently for something interesting to happen in the world of Blackberry..........................................
wow i like Google Goggles as long as it stays with objects and dont start to do people

its great tech i just installed in on my g1

i love my g1 an but piss that it want be getting the 2.0 update cos the g1 dose not have enough space as some 2.0 updates are really good

well have to see when my term runs out if i get an phone with 2.0 on it i probaly will but i want to make sure it has an qwerty keyboard cos that is an big help when doing long emails
(2009-12-10, 05:59 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]* Dennis Tsang waits patiently for something interesting to happen in the world of Blackberry..........................................

You can now use your blackberry as a TV remote if you want too :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4