MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About the Ryan Gordon Sticky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Open /admin/modules/style/templates.php and find near line 531:

// Only allow users to move non-default templates to stop them from being able to delete it!
if($template['sid'] == "-2")
{
    echo $form->generate_hidden_field("sid", "-2");
}
else
{
    $form_container->output_row($lang->template_set, $lang->template_set_desc, $form->generate_select_box('sid', $template_sets, $sid));
} 

I have this in the 1.4.10 files that I downloaded before december 7 but I don't have it in the templates.php that I have downloaded from my FTP...
Look what I have in the line 528-531:
	$form_container = new FormContainer($lang->edit_template_breadcrumb.$template['title']);
	$form_container->output_row($lang->template_name, $lang->template_name_desc, $form->generate_text_box('title', $template['title'], array('id' => 'title')), 'title');
	$form_container->output_row($lang->template_set, $lang->template_set_desc, $form->generate_select_box('sid', $template_sets, $sid));
	$form_container->output_row("", "", $form->generate_text_area('template', $template['template'], array('id' => 'template', 'class' => 'codepress mybb', 'style' => 'width: 100%; height: 500px;')));
	$form_container->end();
And did you try looking after line 531...? The definition of "around" isn't just "before"
Yes.. I use Notepad++ and I did CTRL+F and pasted the line and didn't find...
Also I did a search and didn't find it.
Looks like you did a "replace" not a "search". You pasted it in and pressed the replace button which deleted it basically.

So just revert your file from a fresh download.
I did one enter (Find Next).
If I replace the file it won't erase any changes I made in the templates of my board?
(2009-12-09, 01:56 AM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]I did one enter (Find Next).
If I replace the file it won't erase any changes I made in the templates of my board?

No. The scripts are separate from the database (which is where all that info is stored)
Thank you.
I uploaded a fresh copy with the changes needed.
Wink Ryan Gordon Thanks for the update!