MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error message in line 337
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=16443]

I tried to install 123flashchat but it turned out not to be what I wanted so I removed all my actions. Sadly Im now looking at this when I try my homepage:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/emerge13/public_html/index.php(337) : eval()'d code on line 4"

This is what line 337 looks like and appears the exact same as the original Index I downloaded:

"eval("\$index = \"".$templates->get("index")."\";");
output_page($index);"

What really gets me is I can acess the admin cp, the forums and threads direct but the homepage is no joy.

Please please can I repair this or at the very least replace some files wihtout losing the current threads? At this stage I think I might cry!
Have you checked the contents of your index template?

Would be found under the tab for "Templates & Styles", category "Index Page Templates", "index".
Have you tried to replaced it with a fresh copy from mybb package?
babjusi,
Yeah I downloaded it again and then uploaded the new index.php file to my host replacing the old one. Same problem

lyyk,
As far as I know they are back to the original. How would I double check against another?
You can do that by clicking the option tab on the right of the templates and then choose the option that you want, like revert to original, edit or view the difference.
Oh for the love of god.

Lyyk you were right, somehow managed to delete half the code in my index file. Copied and pased from a tutorial and all is well. Cheers