MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PL9 Forum Icons - Now working in MyBB 1.4.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can someone, make it compatible with the latest mybb version.
Why isn't it already 1.4.10 compatible...?? What errors are you getting??
I am working on an update right now. Please be patient as I have already stated in that thread what is going on. Today is my first day of not dealing with a bunch of school work and online work. So expect an update in the next few hours possibly.
I have just released the update. You can download and enjoy.
excuse me, ahmmm why is it that everytime i put an image link to the forum and save it, and when i refresh the forum it doesnt show up, and i check again the forum icon link and its empty.

ohh sorry: i misunderstood the instruction, its fine now, thanx again
What is PL9? Didn't find anything on their website lol, no about or FAQ page (the one included has only the VB default lol). So what is it?
thanx for the nice plugin
i encountered some problem :
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=16516]

when i activated the plugin and added some forum icon, it seem to have replaced the "Forum contain new post " section.

hope someone can help me with this little problem.

thank you.
Quote:What is PL9? Didn't find anything on their website lol, no about or FAQ page (the one included has only the VB default lol). So what is it?
That is because I have had little time to update the FAQ on my site. I will eventually get it updated with a support ticket system as well.

Also, do a search for it, it does have an explanation in the thread on this site.