MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: QUICKVOTE IRAN MUSTN'T BANNED!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
imei Wrote:are you,(image) as a big news network manager, agree with making a pool about a silly question in your web? ofcourse not. you are agree with pools idea so make it to know about others' idea.
its,unfortunately,politice {read it unpolitic!!!) of big goverments.
what are you talking about? your sentences doesnt make any sense.
ok. sorry iam a bit weak in en :-s
you say
Quote:maybe to see what the public internet users think of the situation.
and i say that cnn itself belive that big goverments have right to ban (or any other pressure ) iran for any reason. if they did'nt belive never ask a silly question. antone know that banning from worldcup has not annnnnny realation to unclear weapon (weapon?? what weapon !!)
bests
imei
(however thanks for voting)
oh right. i understand you now.

but thats the american government for ya. those greedy pig headed people that only thinks about themselves but they do it the wrong way. those yanks(americans) will bloody raise the oil prices again. DAMN THOSE OIL PRICES!

yeah, no problem. i like to vote in things, especially political wise. Smile
This is what happens when Politicians try to use sport as a political tool.

And it's a LOW-DOWN stinking act that reflects Gutter-Politics. The footballers involved no-doubt have no say in Iranian politics, and ALL politicians should have NO say in sport.

The answer should be NO! whatever your political leanings are.

The 'latest' mental disease created by politicians..... "Iranophobia". Toungue
what a load of bullshit, maybe the USA and England should be banned from the WC because of the war in Iraq and all the innocent people they have killed
Mo Wrote:what a load of bullshit, maybe the USA and England should be banned from the WC because of the war in Iraq and all the innocent people they have killed
=))=))
btw how your user name is too shortBig Grin
Pages: 1 2