MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fake users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need This VB Hack To Mybb

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<product productid="fuser" active="1">
	<title>Fake Users</title>
	<description>Fake Users</description>
	<version>2.0.1</version>
	<url>http://www.tvpano.com/</url>
	<versioncheckurl />
	<apm_releasedate>1223874000</apm_releasedate>
	<apm_author>H.Atakan KOC</apm_author>
	<apm_relatedurl />
	<apm_extrainfo>http://www.tvpano.com/</apm_extrainfo>
	<apm_extraedit />
	<dependencies>
	</dependencies>
	<codes>
	</codes>
	<templates>
	</templates>
	<plugins>
		<plugin active="1" executionorder="5">
			<title>Fake Users</title>
			<hookname>forumhome_complete</hookname>
			<phpcode><![CDATA[if ($vbulletin->options['xfakeonoff']) { 
$numbervisible2 = 0;
if ($vbulletin->options['xfakemn']>0)
{
$xsayi1 = $vbulletin->options['xfakemn'];
$xsayi2 = $vbulletin->options['xfakeug'];
$forumusers = $db->query("SELECT *,
IF(displaygroupid=0, usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid
 FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user WHERE usergroupid = '$xsayi2' ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT $xsayi1");
while ($loggedin = $db->fetch_array($forumusers))
{
$numbervisible2++;
fetch_musername($loggedin); 
eval('$activeusers .= "' . fetch_template('forumhome_loggedinuser') . '";');

}
}
$totalonline = $totalonline + $numbervisible2 + $vbulletin->options['xfakemv'];
$numberguest = $numberguest + $vbulletin->options['xfakemv'];
$numberregistered = $numberregistered + $numbervisible2;
unset($forumusers, $loggedin, $numbervisible2, $xsayi1);
$db->free_result($forumusers);
}]]></phpcode>
		</plugin>
	</plugins>
	<phrases>
		<phrasetype name="vBulletin Settings" fieldname="vbsettings">
			<phrase name="setting_xfakemn_desc" date="0" username="" version=""><![CDATA[xx member]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="setting_xfakemn_title" date="0" username="" version=""><![CDATA[Add member number]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="setting_xfakemv_desc" date="0" username="" version=""><![CDATA[xx visitor]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="setting_xfakemv_title" date="0" username="" version=""><![CDATA[Add visitor number]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="setting_xfakeonoff_desc" date="0" username="" version=""><![CDATA[Mods on= yes /off = no]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="setting_xfakeonoff_title" date="0" username="" version=""><![CDATA[Fake Users On/Off]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="setting_xfakeug_desc" date="1211186206" username="Atakan KOC" version="1.0.0"><![CDATA[User Groups<br /><br />e.g 1,5,8]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="setting_xfakeug_title" date="1211186206" username="Atakan KOC" version="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Select User Groups]]></phrase>
			<phrase name="settinggroup_fuserx" date="0" username="" version=""><![CDATA[Fake Users]]></phrase>
		</phrasetype>
	</phrases>
	<options>
		<settinggroup name="fuserx" displayorder="65535">
			<setting varname="xfakeonoff" displayorder="10">
				<datatype>boolean</datatype>
				<optioncode>yesno</optioncode>
				<defaultvalue>1</defaultvalue>
			</setting>
			<setting varname="xfakemn" displayorder="20">
				<datatype>number</datatype>
				<defaultvalue>100</defaultvalue>
			</setting>
			<setting varname="xfakemv" displayorder="30">
				<datatype>number</datatype>
				<defaultvalue>50</defaultvalue>
			</setting>
			<setting varname="xfakeug" displayorder="40">
				<datatype>free</datatype>
				<defaultvalue>2</defaultvalue>
			</setting>
		</settinggroup>
	</options>
	<helptopics>
	</helptopics>
	<cronentries>
	</cronentries>
	<faqentries>
	</faqentries>
</product>
Do you have permission from the author?
is a clandestin hack dont need permission

and the site of the author dont exist more
What does clandestin mean? And regardless if his site is still in existance, if the lisence says no redistributing it means none. Can you link us to the page?
the author site is down http://www.tvpano.com/

this site has been hacked and the author is missing

this dont is a VB oficial hack
No one can convert it if the lisence says not too. You will have to WHOIS the domain name, and contact him/her. Unless you have the lisence.
You don''t need the permission of anyone to create such a plugin. Because someone else has created a plugin that doesn''t mean that no one else can create a similiar plugin anymore. Ah if someone would have used the exact same code like that and for vb, then that would have been quite another story.

As it happens I have created such a plugin as a paid, for another user here. And he doesn''t want it that I can release it here. So if you want to buy it, then contact me.
(2009-12-10, 12:27 AM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]You don''t need the permission of anyone to create such a plugin. Because someone else has created a plugin that doesn''t mean that no one else can create a similiar plugin anymore. Ah if someone would have used the exact same code like that and for vb, then that would have been quite another story.

As it happens I have created such a plugin as a paid, for another user here. And he doesn''t want it that I can release it here. So if you want to buy it, then contact me.

He posted the code he wanted ported :/
(2009-12-10, 12:31 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-10, 12:27 AM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]You don''t need the permission of anyone to create such a plugin. Because someone else has created a plugin that doesn''t mean that no one else can create a similiar plugin anymore. Ah if someone would have used the exact same code like that and for vb, then that would have been quite another story.

He posted the code he wanted ported :/

Still, none of that code can be used in Mybb as it is a different system. If it was a theme that it needed ported, then it would have been another story, qua the images etc.
You can port plugins. I got one portedfrom MyBB to WBB.
Pages: 1 2