MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free] Stop Self Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I had this made since last year. I just never bothered to release it. It's been on HF for a long time.
(2009-12-10, 11:06 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]VB has a WYSISYG Editor. By that logic, so should mybb. Do we? Not really.

We're discussing thread rating, not editors. If you think MyBB should have an editor similar to vBulletin's, go ahead and make a thread on it. I'm just saying I know that some communities actually use thread rating so it doesn't make sense to remove the feature from the core. A feature such as a WYSIWYG editor is not in the same category as a thread rating system.
(2009-12-11, 12:32 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-10, 11:06 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]VB has a WYSISYG Editor. By that logic, so should mybb. Do we? Not really.

We're discussing thread rating, not editors. If you think MyBB should have an editor similar to vBulletin's, go ahead and make a thread on it. I'm just saying I know that some communities actually use thread rating so it doesn't make sense to remove the feature from the core. A feature such as a WYSIWYG editor is not in the same category as a thread rating system.

I don't but i can gurantee that is more suggested then this is. (I hate it to be honest) Justbecause others have it doesn't mean we should is my point.
Thank you.
Where exactly do I upload this?
(2009-12-11, 10:40 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Where exactly do I upload this?

At the plugin folder in the /inc/ directory. Like you do with all the plugins.
I think you forgot to put this up on Mybbcentral, I didn't know it was out till I was looking around here. And thanks for the plugin Labrocca Smile
(2009-12-11, 10:41 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, I uploaded it to the wrong spot >.<
(2009-12-15, 12:11 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-11, 10:41 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, I uploaded it to the wrong spot >.<

No problem. Glad to have been of help.
it says that this plugin is incompatible with version 1601 ? If I edit the code version:
		"compatibility" => "14*",
with 16*, is there going to be a problem or it will be fine ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5