MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cannot moderate threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My inline moderation is not working [I click the checkboxes but the number in the parentheses indicating how many boxes are checked stays at zero and when I try to moderate I get the "you have not checked any threads" message.]
I've tried both firefox and IE8 with the above problem with both.

When trying to moderate from within a thread, I get the following error message: [Note "Rudel" is an administrator for the board.]
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Rudel'

I upgraded from 1.2.13

The board is at www.zuke-dukes.com/forum

The specific action URL for this is:
http://www.zuke-dukes.com/forum/moderati...=(omitted)
Make sure all of your templates are default, you're missing the inclusion of inline_moderation.js in your source.
Thanks, I realized the problem earlier today, and it was essentially what you have mentioned. I had failed to update my template.
Sorry for not posting that the problem was solved. Thanks for taking time to look at my code. I'll try to find your tip jar and hit it to make up for it.
No problem, that's why we're here Smile