MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ShadowSpace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My site is just a laid back, fun, and stress free forum where you can post juts about anything! I hope i can get allot of members. Smile Any way tell me what you think needs to be changed and what is good. (dont worry about the banner, its being worked on.)

http://shadowspace.fi.st/
(2009-12-11, 04:19 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]My site is just a laid back, fun, and stress free forum where you can post juts about anything! I hope i can get allot of members. Smile Any way tell me what you think needs to be changed and what is good. (dont worry about the banner, its being worked on.)

http://shadowspace.fi.st/

You have too many forums and zero posts in more than 60% of them.

There are way too many general forums so I doubt it will get anywhere unless you pick a specific topic (sorry to crush your dreams Toungue)

Yeah so there are thousands to millions of kinds of general forums so basically, if you don't do something to make your forum different in a very different and good way, i doubt you'll get anywhere.
The thing is i never really had a topic to make it on.
(2009-12-11, 04:58 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is i never really had a topic to make it on.

Pick something your into and start with that.
.... errr that wont be easy at all considering the game i like already has a big time site and thats about it. =\
So you're only into one thing?
Yeah kind of. =\ but i like general forums.
I still stand by what i said.

Best of luck.
If you like general forums, go through this showcase forum and find a nice one(there has to be at least 200+).
Sorry to burst your bubble, but like said before, it's not going to get too far. If you didn't have a topic, maybe just wait to start a forum until you found a good topic. Until then, just find a forum to become a member of. Also, don't just make it general forums either, make it all different types of forums to give you an idea.
~NLW