MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My fail attempt at poetry.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol. Sorry then. I use it as a way to keep myself sane. Its a simple way really.
I would do that but I would get angry that I couldn't write anything good. I just listen to music personally. I don't know why but it both gets me willed up and calms me down. I guess it makes me think about the song and takes my mind off of my problems.
(2009-12-11, 06:03 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I would do that but I would get angry that I couldn't write anything good. I just listen to music personally. I don't know why but it both gets me willed up and calms me down. I guess it makes me think about the song and takes my mind off of my problems.

Is it just certian songs? If so your just a lyricalist. The lyrics just take you away. (Not just the music Toungue)

For me i do that too. But i also get all these poems and other things. I make myself write some of the down.
Not really although the lyric thing is still probably true Toungue.
(2009-12-11, 06:19 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Not really although the lyric thing is still probably true Toungue.

Yea we are a dying breed us Lyricalist :p
Pages: 1 2