MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: write position not in left side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can someone help me, what code i need edit to can make write move to left side like normal post write, in my forum mybb 1408 all write position in right side, like picture in down, that picture of my forum. thank
forumdisplay_thread and forumdisplay_threadlist.

And, I suggest you to upgrade your forum.
(2009-12-11, 04:03 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]forumdisplay_thread and forumdisplay_threadlist.

And, I suggest you to upgrade your forum.

yes thx for ur help that time and can i ask once more help this time. now my forum 1.4.1. and about thread list now in normal position, but forumdisplay i cant move it, it's still in left side.
We Strongly recommend that you upgrade to 1.4.11 (the latest version). There have been many security fixes since 1.4.8 and even more since 1.4.1. You are extremely lucky that you haven't been hacked.
(2010-01-30, 01:01 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]We Strongly recommend that you upgrade to 1.4.11 (the latest version). There have been many security fixes since 1.4.8 and even more since 1.4.1. You are extremely lucky that you haven't been hacked.

yes thx for ur suggest , i'm trying upgrading to 1.4.11 right now.
If you need help upgrading, just let us know Smile
(2010-01-30, 01:54 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]If you need help upgrading, just let us know Smile
Upgrade Complete

Congratulations, your copy of MyBB has successfully been updated to 1.4.10.

i done upgrading from 1.4.10 but why still show upgrade complete to version 1.4.10 again. i dont know what happen?

now i try send changed_files_1411 use FTP to my forum. i hope work this time.
You need to upgrade to 1.4.11. You need to upload using overwrite if newer (this upgrade from1.4.10 to 1.4.11 does not require you to run ./install/upgrade.php). There is a link with just the changed files, but I can't seem to find it right now.

Edit: Here it is: http://mybboard.net/download/114
thx for suggest me upgrade version, but i still have problem with my forumdisplay not in left side, n viewing not showing.Undecided

how to modify post thread
can i modify my forum post thread, so everyone post thread in my forum can be auto using 1 color blue (color=#0000CD) and text using center (align=center) , i dont know where place to modify and mybb forum VIEWING not shows too, i hope someone here can help me, thx

pls help me about this i try fix it but not find it until now
(2010-01-30, 02:07 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]You need to upgrade to 1.4.11. You need to upload using overwrite if newer (this upgrade from1.4.10 to 1.4.11 does not require you to run ./install/upgrade.php). There is a link with just the changed files, but I can't seem to find it right now.

Edit: Here it is: http://mybboard.net/download/114

No don't use that!! That's only the changed files from 1.4.10 to 1.4.11. What about the changed files from 1.4.8 to 1.4.9, 1.4.9 to 1.4.10?? You need to upload the entire 1.4.11 package, then run the upgrade script because it is needed with upgrading between these two versions.

Edit: Ne'ermind
Pages: 1 2