MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2002 - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I didn't even touch my database just added and moved my forum sections around and publish a public event on my calendar before this happened. Can someone help me?
I think you should contact your host about it.
it's fixed; yea I don't think MyBB and my host like each other lmao
Propably they had some kind of problems with their mysql servers. And it has nothing to do with mybb, you would have gotten the same problem with whatever kind of forum that you would have had.
well my forums (MyBB) overloaded my server and made it crash b/c I received over 1000 impressions with over 100 new registered members in one night. They claim to say my site abused their resources yet I don't know how I did.

http://webhostinggeeks.com/user-reviews/...item_id=22 <-- That's My Host
(2009-12-11, 05:37 PM)SYST3M4T1C Wrote: [ -> ]it's fixed; yea I don't think MyBB and my host like each other lmao

Just to confirm what babjusi stated. This is completely unrelated to MyBB. Don't let your host tell you differently.