MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header on second site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I heave a forum with mybb and amxbans(advenced site to counter strike servers my amxbans).
I need to integration forum header with amxbans. I include to amxbans index this code
<?php
define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define('THIS_SCRIPT', 'test1.php');
$templatelist = "index,index_whosonline,index_welcomemembertext,index_welcomeguest,index_whosonline_memberbit,forumbit_depth1_cat,forumbit_depth1_forum,forumbit_depth2_cat,forumbit_depth2_forum,forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost,forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost,index_modcolumn,forumbit_moderators,forumbit_subforums,index_welcomeguesttext";
$templatelist .= ",index_birthdays_birthday,index_birthdays,index_pms,index_loginform,index_logoutlink,index_stats,forumbit_depth3,forumbit_depth3_statusicon,index_boardstats";

require_once "../global.php";
require_once MYBB_ROOT."./inc/functions_post.php";
require_once MYBB_ROOT."./inc/functions_forumlist.php";
require_once MYBB_ROOT."./inc/class_parser.php";
$parser = new postParser;
$plugins->run_hooks("index_start");
eval("\$index = \"".$templates->get("amxbans")."\";");
output_page($index);

?>
and from amxbans template
<html>
<head>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
</body>
</html>
Well it not running, i heave error with stdclass...
What i need make to inegarted the header from mybb in amxbans? Please help
ps. sry for my english...
(2009-12-11, 05:31 PM)wujek Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I heave a forum with mybb and amxbans(advenced site to counter strike servers my amxbans).
I need to integration forum header with amxbans. I include to amxbans index this code
<?php
define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define('THIS_SCRIPT', 'test1.php');
$templatelist = "index,index_whosonline,index_welcomemembertext,index_welcomeguest,index_whosonline_memberbit,forumbit_depth1_cat,forumbit_depth1_forum,forumbit_depth2_cat,forumbit_depth2_forum,forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost,forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost,index_modcolumn,forumbit_moderators,forumbit_subforums,index_welcomeguesttext";
$templatelist .= ",index_birthdays_birthday,index_birthdays,index_pms,index_loginform,index_logoutlink,index_stats,forumbit_depth3,forumbit_depth3_statusicon,index_boardstats";

require_once "../global.php";
require_once MYBB_ROOT."./inc/functions_post.php";
require_once MYBB_ROOT."./inc/functions_forumlist.php";
require_once MYBB_ROOT."./inc/class_parser.php";
$parser = new postParser;
$plugins->run_hooks("index_start");
eval("\$index = \"".$templates->get("amxbans")."\";");
output_page($index);

?>
and from amxbans template
<html>
<head>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
</body>
</html>
Well it not running, i heave error with stdclass...
What i need make to inegarted the header from mybb in amxbans? Please help
ps. sry for my english...

I am not sure exactly if this will help, but it sounds like oyu want to create a new page, I think this tutorial from Mattr could help

http://www.learnmybb.com/forums/thread-106.html

Good luck