MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads in Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 28tw3s4.jpg]
how this thing is possible
to post google ad's in post

does any one idea

please let me know the procedure of doing it thanx
Dodgy
You can do this several ways.

- You can edit your postbit template to force an ad in every post, by copying your advertising javascript code in it.

- You can use a plugin that will do it automaticely for you and even control where to show it inside your post and at each X post count, like our "Ultimate Ad Suite" is doing...

Smile
(2009-12-12, 03:22 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this several ways.

- You can edit your postbit template to force an ad in every post, by copying your advertising javascript code in it.

- You can use a plugin that will do it automaticely for you and even control where to show it inside your post and at each X post count, like our "Ultimate Ad Suite" is doing...

Smile

can u provide me the method or code for doing that

please provide link for Ultimate Ad Suite
(2009-12-12, 05:42 PM)rockyy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-12, 03:22 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]You can do this several ways.

Smile

please provide link for Ultimate Ad Suite

1- To put your advertisement inside each post follow these steps:

a) Open your AdminCP.
b) Click on the "Templates & Style" tab.
c) Click for the "Templates" section.
d) Choose your default "Template Set".
e) Click on "Post Bit Templates".
f) Click on "postbit".
g) Paste your code inside the TextArea just before or after the "{$post['message']}".
h) Save.

2- Link for Ultimate Ad Suite : http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?tid=391
thanx bro for help ut there is one problem its dispalying ad after each n every post is it possible to change it like it should be displayed to first post only or maybe after X post
[Image: rwhsgo.jpg]
Like i wrote before :

Quote:- You can edit your postbit template to force an ad in every post, by copying your advertising javascript code in it.

If you want more control you must use a plugin... Wink
aha tht's a paid pulgin well if anyone knows a method please tell

thanks
Hi brothers
tell me also for
how ad ads in forums threads list , in every section ?/
(2009-12-13, 10:33 PM)Azizone05 Wrote: [ -> ]how ad ads in forums threads list , in every section ?/

Did you try this?

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/adsense-ad...linde-goog

(2009-12-12, 03:12 PM)rockyy Wrote: [ -> ]google ad's in post

Try this plugin.
(2009-12-13, 11:36 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-13, 10:33 PM)Azizone05 Wrote: [ -> ]how ad ads in forums threads list , in every section ?/

Did you try this?

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/adsense-ad...linde-goog

(2009-12-12, 03:12 PM)rockyy Wrote: [ -> ]google ad's in post

Try this plugin.

Thanx bro working great
>Big Grin<
Result ---->
[Image: 9898vc.jpg]