MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide posts until reply.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to create this plugin after a request made by Rafael at my forum.

http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=98

Originally I wanted to make it so it would hide only links which would be seen only if replied tot he post. But then skiilz came up with a really nice idea to enchance the mod further by making it so the entire post will be hidden and seen only after replied or hide parts of the posts, links or whatever takes your fancy. I liked the idea a lot as it seemed very interesting and I can make use of it at my other forums as well.

I just have started to work on this plugin. I don''t know when it will be ready as seeing the fact that it might require some time to create it and thorougly test it before releasing as to make sure that it will be bug free as much as bug free really goes Big Grin
i have never understood why anyone would want to hide posts before someone replies. how would they see what they are replying to?
If you post a link to download something and you want people to reply first and them be able to download you will be able to do so using this plugin..
Also if you have a interesting post you could hide half of it for ex until they have replied to see it.
amazing xD