MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
has anyone already made a mobile theme for mybb?

If not, could anyone of you make one, as i have been browsing the forum, a lot of members are looking for mobile compatibility.

this would be very useful, as many people are using mobiles phones to browse forums.

some forum scripts that allow a mobile theme version:
[attachment=16528]

i hope many members could get interested with my request
Zynge has one for iphones/ipods. And i think there is a plugin for it as it stands.
The plugin is an additional add on to iBB.
We'll be developing a mobile version soon enough.
Well the iphone theme is too much compressed for the forum.
I mean a bit bigger theme for some symbian handsets will be great if released.
There is a Plugin for Mobile phones in the mod database
(2009-12-13, 07:15 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Zynge has one for iphones/ipods. And i think there is a plugin for it as it stands.

But it is only for iPods and iPhones. This one is for any mobile device.

(2009-12-17, 05:06 PM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]There is a Plugin for Mobile phones in the mod database

Its for 1.2 though. I tried it on 1.4 and it doesnt work.
I'm looking for this one too, any heads up to this? I might be willing to pay for the making of the plugin or theme if there isn't any available yet. Smile
I'm working on a mobile theme atm. Not sure if I'm going to make it public though.
(2010-04-23, 09:41 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on a mobile theme atm. Not sure if I'm going to make it public though.

So you'll make it exclusively for yourself or are you gonna make it a premium theme? Give me a heads up when you're done with it with screenshots and all, if its not gonna be publicized I might think over of buying it. Smile
Depends on how it turns out really, that is if I can build it for multiple languages, automatic switching, etc.

Down the road when I have something worth sharing I'll get some people to test it and provide feedback.
Pages: 1 2