MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Realize the Awesome Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its my first release. This is my adaptation of two other themes (Quacktaculars Realize and CAwesomes Orangeaccent) with a new colour set and a vertical links menu.

Main features

A crisp orange, blue and grey colour set with a restful off white background

- Rounded corners
- Text based buttons (no image files) with nifty mouse over effects
- Vertical menu for the front page
- Custom background image (metro tiles)
- Transparent logo for easy css editing

Template edits

Edited templates in the post bit templates to support text buttons
Edited thread templates in the Portal templates for correct display of latest threads information

Extra

PSD file for the LOGO included

You can check it out as a guest user on my forum - www.livingsims.nl/forum/ No log on required. Its in the quick theme changer as MetroSnack.[attachment=16531]
Mooi theme.

Nice looking theme.
Het gaat wel Toungue

It's OK
(2009-12-19, 03:16 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Het gaat wel Toungue

It's OK

What?

Nice theme, if this is your first.
Yes, this is my first theme that I thought was maybe good enough to upload. I have noticed that the header image does NOT degrade well in IE6, not sure about 7. I will add a new blank header.

Also, the other posters are saying things to me in Dutch - nl is Netherlands you see. (Lee waves small orange flag and stomps clogs loudly on pedals of bike while riding past a windmill in a tulip field).
awesome brick Wink
Where is the XML file? O_o
(2009-12-28, 09:51 AM)VarcoAlex Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the XML file? O_o

er.....

new file added

whoops... (where the hell did it go????)
Hello,

I have a problem with the post bit border. See here

Theme is Realize.
I tried everything with CSS and post bit template to put that top border. But nothing is working.I wonder why it works for trow2 and not for trow1 when both uses .tborder class.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
If you go into your postbit_classic template, you will find something along the lines of:

[html]<table class="tborder" style="border-top-width: 0;" id="post_1" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1">[/html]

You have to delete style="border-top-width: 0;"
Pages: 1 2