MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top of the page effect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-03-20, 12:43 AM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it does work (tested on IE8 and firefox here)...did you check to see if you could moderate posts after using that?

sure, on showthread this causing Moderate Post not working Smile
So, I just use it on index (my custom portal) and index (whole forum) display only.
Is anyone can grab Google JQuery? I want to place my server, to increase performance
* Joshua Mayer likes Toungue

Good job Mark!
JS file link is broken !
(2010-03-30, 12:20 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]JS file link is broken !

Not exactly. You have to go to http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/scrolltop.htm first and then get the script. Probably some kind of "protection" set up (doesn't allow from outside referrers or direct access either one - seems that you HAVE to come from that site to get it).
Thanks Mark.M for share the DD scripts Smile

I found another Dynamic Drive script and modified,
and try this
Look at the bottom right corner.
Place (hover) your mouse on arrow down, it will smoothly scroll down and you can freely read articles (forum) without worry to scrolling the bar. And you can click (and hold) for faster scrolling. To stop scrolling (slow/fast scroll) just move away your mouse from the arrow.. Smile

Try it up and down.
Work on any browser perfectly, also you can place globally inside Headerinclude template. So, on every page of your forum. This scrolling arrow will works.. (showthread, forumthread, forum.php, all pages...)
Cool...now if I find one that doesn't conflict with the inline moderation scripts I'll actually use it on my forums.
(2010-03-30, 01:43 PM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]Cool...now if I find one that doesn't conflict with the inline moderation scripts I'll actually use it on my forums.

absolutely 100% doesn't conflict with MyBB scripts like inline moderators, move, and more than 50 plugins I have use inside... (as far I know, right now). Thats why, I place it inside headerinclude template. So, it will display whole forum. And this script running for 5 days, without complaint from my members. They like it
Where can I get the script then?
-http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/pagescroller.htm
demo
Pages: 1 2