MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Little Help required for Google Asense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello dude

i required little help i need a plugin or a method. By using that Method or Plugin i can able to show a add here as show in this figure.

[Image: 2r23qmp.jpg]

as you see above i want here google adsense in this format

[Image: 15psns6.jpg]

i want to paste that google code in that point in first picture and sorry for my bad english.

so anyone can help me to solve this...?

i am waiting of your reply

take care and thanks and one think i hide my forum address because of forum rules.
Hi dude,

You could get My Ad Manager at MyBB Central if your clueless how to edit templates. If not paste the add code in the correct place in the header template Wink.
Quote:You could get My Ad Manager at MyBB Central if your clueless how to edit templates. If not paste the add code in the correct place in the header template .

you right but please help to find this out. Please tell the method because i am noob in this PHP section. so tell me how can i do this...
It's not PHP its HTML, as I said... open the Header Template and put your adsense code all the way in the end.
Quote:It's not PHP its HTML, as I said... open the Header Template and put your adsense code all the way in the end.
mean i can change it from admin panel....?
Do you want to show that ads for all usergroup, including Admin?
Finaly i have done dude thanks to this forum and to help me here is the code to do this.
<tr><td class="trow1" align="center">
<div style="width: 728px; height: 90px; text-align: center;">
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--google_ad_client = "pub-2428922267442603";/* header 728x90,
created 14/12/09 */google_ad_slot = "0345265101";google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
I don't think showing all your code is allowed. You will be banned from Adsense for showing your PUB-ID, Edit or delete your post.
(2009-12-14, 04:26 PM)jak123 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think showing all your code is allowed. You will be banned from Adsense for showing your PUB-ID, Edit or delete your post.

No you won't. Anyone can see that same information by viewing the source code of a page.

To OP...go into the admincp -> templates -> edit the "header" template and add your ad code. It's very easy. You will need to learn how to do basic html edits if you want to run a website and make custom changes.

If you don't now HTML at all I suggest you run through tutorials at W3C school site.
You cannot get support here as you have warez and other illegal content on your forum, plus you have modified the MyBB copyright and claimed you wrote it. Covering up your URL in screenshots doesn't cover up our previous records of things and only really proves you have something to hide.